14th April 2016
FULL -TIME POSITION
We are currently seeking a highly motivated person for a Full-Time Trainee Design Co-ordinator position working in a small team Monday to Friday based in Farnborough.
The Personalised Party Company is a family run business, specialising in personalised party products. We currently personalise party invitations, mugs, posters, badges, chocolates, banners and bottle labels.
As a trainee sales / design co-ordinator you will be required to manage our main Ebay account, processing sales orders from design to print. You will be working from pre-designed templates in which you will then input customer order requirements, ready to be emailed to customers for approval. You will need a keen eye for detail, good customer service skills and be computer litarate. High volumes of orders and emails will be processed daily, so you will need to be confident working under pressure to process orders in good time. From processing orders, you will then complete orders by print and dispatch. Up-keep and management of orders is key to ensure customer satisfaction is kept high.
Your main duties will include
- Processing new ebay orders. Collecting new sales and processing customer requirements from emails onto pre-designed templates.
- Checking customer details are accurate and photo quality is good to submit proof's to customers for approval, so attention to detail is key.
- Responding to a high number of emails on a daily basis from customer orders to general enquiries and order confirmations.
- Printing completed orders and checking quality for dispatch.
- General upkeep of the ebay account and pending orders. Liasing with customers via email and phone for assistance to ensure orders are up to date.
Full training will be provided and no experience is required, just a committed work ethic, motivation and pride in what you do.
Starting Salary from £15,000 plus Bonus
Holiday Pay 28 Days per calender year
If you are interested in joining our fun and friendly team, please email your CV and current employment status to;