FULL -TIME POSITION
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm with some overtime required at busy times.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative person to join our team as a Trainee Design Co-ordinator, working Monday to Friday based in our home office in Cove, Farnborough.
Invite Designs ~ The Personalised Party Company is a family run business, specialising in personalised party supplies & gift-ware. We personalise party invitations, mugs, posters, badges, chocolates, banners, bottle labels & more.
As a trainee sales / design co-ordinator you will manage our Ebay store account, processing sales orders from design to print. You will be working from pre-designed templates in which you will input customer order requirements, ready to email design artwork to customers for approval. You will need a keen eye for detail, good customer service skills and be computer literate. High volumes of orders and emails will be processed daily, so you will need to be confident working under pressure to process orders in good time. Up-keep and management of orders is key to ensure customer satisfaction is kept at high standards.
You will also have the ability to create product designs and learn new design skills. This role is ideal for someone with a creative mind who loves graphic design and introduction to the design industry.
Your main duties will include
- Processing new ebay orders. Collecting new sales and processing customer requirements from emails onto pre-designed templates.
- Checking customer details are accurate and photo quality is good to submit artwork proof's to customers for approval, so attention to detail is key.
- Responding to emails on a daily basis from customer orders to general enquiries and order confirmations.
- Printing completed orders and checking quality for dispatch.
- General upkeep of the ebay account and pending orders. Liaising with customers via email and phone for assistance to ensure orders are up to date.
Full training will be provided and no previous experience is required, just a committed work ethic, motivation and pride in what you do.
Starting Salary from £16,500 plus Bonus
Holiday Pay 28 Days per calendar year + Bonus Birthday Holiday
If you are interested in joining our fun and friendly team, please email your CV and current employment status to;