Personalised School Teacher Thank You Milk Chocolate Bar Gift N37CHOCGAL37
Gift Wrap Available
Earn 5 loyalty points, worth £0.20, with this purchase.
Treat your school teacher with this delicious personalised Chocolate Bar. A perfect Thank you present for your Teacher at the end of a school year, personalised with any text!
It can be personalised with any name and message to appear on the wrapper. It's a great gift for all teachers, and teaching assistants etc.
All our chocolate wrappers are unique, with a glossy sheen providing the highest quality finish, and we can now offer a gift wrap option to our chocolate bars, so your gift is ready to give.
- Delicious Milk Chocolate in a keepsake wrapper
- Add optional gift wrap
- Great taste is guaranteed
- Personalise the label with any Name and Message on the reverse of the bar.
- We will add your personalisation into the design keeping the font style and colours the same as advertised. (Sorry we are unable to offer a preview, but you won’t be disappointed!)
- Please ensure all spelling is correct before completing your order as we cannot be held liable for auto-correct errors etc.
- 110g Milk Chocolate
Sugar, Cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, cocoa mass, milk fat, lactose and protein from whey
(from milk), whey powder (from milk), Palm fat, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla extract.
Milk chocolate contains milk solids 14% minimum and cocoa solids 25% minimum.
Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Allergens: Milk and soya. May also contain traces of gluten, egg and nuts
BRILLIANT PEOPLE TO DEAL, KEPT ME INFORMED ALL THE WAY THROUGH MY ORDER, WITH VERY HAPPY WITH THE TEACHER CHOCOLATE BARS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND WILL DEFINATLY BUY AGAIN THANK YOU
MRS DONNA L STOWELL | dyfed | January 2015
Great product and nice that it could be personalised.
Aon hewitt | Surrey | August 2014
WOW! I cannot believe how quickly this order arrived, thank you so much, it looks perfect and I know our son's teacher will love it! All I have to do now is stop myself from eating it!!!
Deirdre Deakin | London | July 2014